~ Session Guidelines ~
Where Are You Located?
* My session space is at Ocean Shores, 15 minutes north of Byron Bay, next to Brunswick Heads.
How Do I Book a Session?
* For a quick response, sessions are best booked by:
Phoning Eve Directly...Please Ph: Mobile 0425 347 477
OR for advanced bookings, being 7 days or more Please Email Me....
Advanced booking is suggested to secure an appointment.
Occasional same day bookings are sometimes available.
Please Note: I don't answer phone calls listed as Private Numbers.
What Is Your Availability?
* I offer session times Monday to Friday. Weekend appointments are available with advanced booking.
The wait time is approximately 1 to 2 weeks at present, so please book ahead to ensure availability.
* The Byron Bay Shire has plenty of great options. If you require a faster pace, with lots of people and plenty
to do, staying in Byron Bay could work for you. If you require a gentler pace, the hinterland, Brunswick
Heads, South Golden Beach, New Brighton & Ocean Shores areas offer a more relaxed pace.
How Long Should I Book A Session For?
* Due to the depth & breadth of our face to face sessions, initial sessions are always a
minimum of 3 hours in duration. Subsequent sessions can be 2 hours.
Longer 4 & 5 hour sessions, full day sessions and private retreats are available.
1 hour & 90 minute sessions are available online.
How Do I Pay?
* $100 un-refundable deposit is required to secure your session time.
I will forward my bank details to you upon booking.
* I accept the balance in cash at the beginning of your session or you can pre-pay
the entire amount into my bank account. My apologies i don't have credit facilities.
Can I Have An Invoice?
* Yes, Invoices are available upon request.
Do You Travel Interstate or Overseas?
* With advance booking I am available to travel for interstate sessions or as an intimacy
coach & travel companion for overseas travel. Personal Development retreats can be organised
which include detox, yoga, shamanic journeys, personal development & intimacy sessions.
What If I'm Late To My Session?
* Please Arrive on Time. Your privacy is of my utmost concern. Each appointment is spaced &
timed with your privacy in mind. Please do not arrive early. If you are late please let me know.
All appointments conclude at their scheduled finishing time.
If you need to cancel your session, please give a minimum of 24 hours notice -
50% of your total session price is charged for late cancellations with less than 24hr notice.
A $100 non refundable deposit is required to book your session.
* Your deposit is transferable to another day if more than 24 hrs notice is given.
Everyone is not ready to receive intimate bodywork.
Sometimes we think we need bodywork, but once our session unfolds, it may not be in your best interest.
What Can I Do To Prepare For My Session?
* You are an active, empowered receiver - this means that you are fully participating, creating
& responsible for your own experience. I invite you to bring along clear ideas, intentions
& goals of what it is you would like to work upon in our session e.g.
~ You may know particular areas where you are feeling stuck or inhibited
~ You may have physical issues that are obstructing your full pleasure
~ There maybe certain skills you are wanting to practice
~ You may have certain edges you would like to explore
~ You may have particular experiences you are wanting to experience, learn or feel.
Learning how to express your desires, instigate your personal boundaries &
guide your own erotic development is a valuable part of this learning experience.
* Please abstain from tobacco, alcohol or heavy foods for at least 2 hours prior to your appointment.
* Please arrive freshly showered or be ready to shower when you arrive.
* Please leave yourself unhurried time after your session to integrate and go gently.
* Please note this is a Professional Therapeutic service and not a sexual service.
Book Your Session ph;(61) 0425 347 477 or email
Book Your Session
ph;(61) 0425 347 477 or email